ARRI HI-5 WIRELESS REMOTE
The ARRI Hi-5 hand unit offers an advanced wireless multi-axis camera and lens control via a large knob, instant reconnection, a high-contrast touchscreen LCD, powerful range, and a modular, highly customizable design.
- Hi-performance: strong radio signal over long distances
- Hi-versatility: swappable radio modules for different locations
- Hi-speed: fast and efficient on-set ecosystem
- Hi-tech: future-proof hardware and software architecture
- Hi-reliability: robust, weatherproof, long battery life
PRESTON MK3 WIRELESS REMOTE
The Hand Unit 3 (HU3) is the industry standard focus control. Its advanced technology empowers the focus puller with a completely new set of tools to get tougher shots in fewer takes. Lens mapping eliminates the need to mark rings for each lens, greatly reducing prep time and standardizing all focus throws to five pre-printed rings, organized by close focus distance.
- Wireless hand control for Focus and Iris channels
- Micro Force attachment allows for wireless zoom control
- 2.4 GHz wireless communication system with 60 wireless channels
- Lens mapping feature maps the focus distances of any lens to a set of five pre-printed marking rings
ARRI LMB 4x5 PRO KIT
The ARRI LMB 4×5 Mattebox Pro Set for 15mm LWS support allows you to configure your rig for gimbals, Steadicam, aerial devices, or clamp-on and rod-mounted mattbox solutions.
Measuring distance is easy with the Cinematography Electronics CINETAPE MEASURE System. This versatile ultrasonic system continuously calculates the distance between a subject and the camera’s film-plane.
BLUE MODULAR HAND HELD
Modular professional two-handle set that is suitable for 15mm, 19mm rods or directly to rosette
- Highly modular handheld set
- Comfortable handles
- Suitable for rosette, 15mm and 19mm rods
The SmallHD 703 UltraBright On-Camera Monitor, with its 2200 cd/m² bright backlight, overcomes this environmental difficulty. The 7″ 1920 x 1080 LCD provides a sharp image, ideal for focus pulling and image analysis on set and in the field. Another advantage of the high-brightness panel is the monitor’s ability to preview HDR content. HDR preview extends the display’s dynamic range to portray a greater range of brightness in the image.