CREAMSOURCE VORTEX 8
The Vortex8 is a versatile 2×1 RGBW system with CCT ranging from 2200K to 15000K that can be used as a hard punch light to bounce or push through diffusion, or as a creamy soft light with the Creamsource Dome or DoPchoice Snapbag. Effects and colour Gels are built into the latest CreamOS architecture in addition to a range of new features wrapped into an intuitive user interface.
- 650W of LED power providing the equivalent output to a HMI 1.2Kw Fresnel.
- A native 20° beam angle for extreme punch and intensity. This can be diffused with the Creamsource Dome.
- IP65 Water resistant with a built-in power supply and all the advanced connectivity for professional use.
- 831x551x164mm/32.7”x21.7”x6.4” (Including Yoke)
SkyPanel is a compact, ultra-bright and high-quality LED soft light that sets a new standard for the industry.
Incorporating features of ARRI’s successful L-Series LED Fresnels, SkyPanel is one of the most versatile soft lights on the market, as well as one of the brightest
- Fully Tuneable from 2800K – 10000K
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- High Color Rendering
- Low Power Consumption (420 W Nominal)
- Tremendous Output – Brighter than 2kW Tungsten Soft Light
Titan Tube is the ultimate LED tube for filmmakers, studios, event technicians and any creative person. It emits powerful, tunable whites with ultra-high colour rendering as well as coloured light which can be applied to individual pixels or the whole tube. The tube offers an unlimited range of usage; indoor or outdoor, AC-powered or on battery, on the go with the AsteraApp, with wired or wireless DMX.
- Total LED Power: 72 W
- Light Output: 2900 lm
- LED Light Engine: Titan LED Engine (RGBMintAmber)
- Dimensions Ø42 mm x 1035 mm | Ø1.6” x H40.7”
Fiilex Q10 is a 900W Color LED Fresnel with a 11° to 65° spot-to-flood range. This fixture is recognized by lighting designers as a “Modern Day 5K” and can replace old Tungstens on large productions. Each Q10 is calibrated precisely to the highest colour standards and delivers the same uniform and consistent performance as all other Fiilex products.
- Beam Angle 11°-65° with Fresnel (78° without Fresnel)
- Power Consumption 900W max AC | 850W max DC
- Control Modes CCT, HSI, RGBW, Gels, Effects, CCTRGBW, CCTHSI, CIExy, ICTHS
- Size (L x W x H) 19.8″ x 18.1″ x 25.1″ / 50.2cm x 45.9cm x 63.6cm
APUTURE 600C PRO
A powerful point-source light that can easily mount a wide range of accessories, the Aputure LS 600c Pro RGB LED Monolight is a variable colour temperature light fixture built with colour accuracy at the forefront of its design. It’s 2300 to 10,000K colour temperature range allows you to use it on interiors, exteriors, and mixed lighting environments. In addition, the LS 600c Pro features a fully tunable RGB colour with high CRI, TLCI, and SSI ratings. It has an adjustable frequency selection to reduce flicker and can be powered by an optional 48V battery or AC power.
- Color Accuracy Standard CRI 95, TLCI 98, SSI 74 at 5600K, SSI 85 at 3200K
- Power Consumption 720 W
- Wireless Range 262.5′ / 80 m (Bluetooth)
LiteMat Spectrum 4 is a lightweight LED lighting fixture system designed for cinema, television, and HD video. By providing evenly spaced, colour-correct LEDs spread out over a large area, LiteMat creates soft light without requiring diffusion. The “soft through-pixelization” method allows the unit to achieve bright levels while remaining 0.9 in. (23 mm) thick in size and 7.4 lb. (3.4 kg.) in weight.
- Colored Light: Full RGB+W color gamut with Hue and Saturation Control
- Power: 200W
- Lumens: 13904 (Tungsten), 16720 (Daylite)
- Height: 21 in. (533 mm) Width: 40 in. (1016 mm) Depth: 0.9 in. (23 mm)
Carpetlight provides customized flexible lamps in any size and any combination of LEDs destined for highly professional results by brightness and colour rendering indices that have never been achieved before. It is the first lighting system defining a new category covering all requirements of professional lighting. All Carpetlight products feature an extremely low thickness of less than 10 mm and a surface weight as low as 1.000 grams per square meter. The lightweight design not only comes in handy when it has to be carried – the new arrangement and hanging possibilities will make solving nightmare lighting scenarios your new favourite thing.
The 8×8 will give you the usability of a classic butterfly screen, easy to mount and handle alone.
- 38000 lm
- LEDs 2304
- 90 x 50 x 28 cm
- 4400 g